What information does iBeeHost collect from its Users?
iBeeHost collects different types of personally identifiable information in order to provide services to you. Such information may include but is not limited to name, mailing address, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card information and other. Users provide all such information voluntarily through various order forms, email messages sent to iBeeHost, Live Chat, telephone, etc.
iBeeHost also collects different types of non-personally identifiable information that may include referral URL’s, Users’ IP addresses, Users’ use of website, information about the browsers used by the User, etc. Some of this information is collected through Cookies, which are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and are stored on your computer’s hard drive and help iBeeHost identify you as the User. You have the choice to modify your browser and thus to reject the Company’s cookies.
How does iBeeHost use the information it collects?
iBeeHost uses all collected information primarily for provisioning the services you have ordered and providing you with ongoing User support. We may also use your information for sending periodic emails announcing important service changes, new features, technical issues updates and news, promotional activities, etc. You can decide NOT to receive such emails by replying to any of them with “Unsubscribe” in the subject. We may also use your information to send you SMS notifications in case of issues which may lead to service interruption of your account(s). User information is also used for improving iBeeHost’s business processes to make your overall user experience more rewarding. Your information can also be used for resolving ownership and other disputes and enforcing agreements between you and iBeeHost.
Does iBeeHost disclose Users' information to third parties?
All personal information collected by iBeeHost is treated as strictly confidential. We may disclose User’s personal information if required by law. We may disclose part of Users’ personal information to our business partners, independent contractors or other third parties when this is required in order to provide the services you have ordered. For example: your Credit card information may be provided for payment confirmation and verification to the partnering entity involved in processing your payment; the personal information of anyone who uses iBeeHost’s domain name registration services is available in the public WHOIS searches as required by the domain name registration regulations; your personal and business related information may be provide to the SSL certificate provider with whom iBeeHost cooperates for providing you with the SSL certificate service, etc. The use of any data provided by iBeeHost to these partnering service providers is governed by their own Privacy Policies and is beyond iBeeHost’s control.
What does iBeeHost do to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of Users information?
We guarantee that we strictly apply all industry standard security measures to protect your personal information. Such measures include without limitation: data encryption, password protected access to Users’ personal information, limited access to the sensitive data, encrypted transfer of sensitive data submitted by the User through iBeeHost’s order forms, login forms etc. There may be security and privacy limitations, which are beyond iBeeHost’s control. By choosing to provide personal information to iBeeHost you understand and agree that the security, integrity and privacy of your information cannot be 100% guaranteed.
To report an incident of abuse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
iBeeHost maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”). It is your obligation to ensure that e-mail sent by you, or on your behalf, does not violate this law. We assume SPAM complaints are valid unless we are provided with credible information to the contrary. To avoid action under our policy, please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act by following this link: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business.
You may not use any of our services or network to send SPAM. In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through our network or services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- Use other means of deceptive addressing
- Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below
- Otherwise violate iBeeHost’s User Agreement and other Terms of Service
- iBeeHost does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through its network. iBeeHost does not permit or authorize others to use its network or services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its Subscribers or users, including but not limited to Subscriber e-mail addresses, which are iBeeHost’s confidential and proprietary information. Use of our network or services is also subject to our User Agreement, and other Terms of Service.
- iBeeHost does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its network or services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of our services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any iBeeHost product or service.
- We monitor for SPAM all traffic to and from our servers. Customers suspected of using iBeeHost’s products and services for the purpose of sending SPAM will be investigated. We assume SPAM complaints are valid unless we are provided with credible information to the contrary. It is iBeeHost’s policy to immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any offending Web site or account sending SPAM.
- Subscribers may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. iBeeHost may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing.
- Subscribers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for it’s (the open mail relay) operation.
- Subscribers are prohibited from providing services for Web sites that have been included in SPAM, including, but not limited to hosting Web site(s), or providing DNS services or Web site redirect services.
- It is a violation of this Policy to commission a third party to send e-mail that is in violation of this policy or of applicable law, even if that third-party does not use iBeeHost systems, networks or resources. E-mail not in compliance with this policy – regardless of source – which contains any reference to a Web site hosted by us or contains any reference or link to a network or system of iBeeHost is prohibited.
- If iBeeHost believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of our network, or any product or service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. iBeeHost may immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any account on any product or service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
- iBeeHost reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or cancel permanently any and all services provided to a Subscriber without any notification. In addition to any and all other rights hereunder or otherwise, if a Subscriber is in violation of any term or condition of this SPAM Policy, User Agreement or uses of our services to disrupt or, in iBeeHost’s sole judgment, which could disrupt iBeeHost’s business operations, iBeeHost reserves the right to charge such Customer an administrative fee equal to $100.00 per each piece of SPAM sent.
- To report an incidence of SPAM, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, our network or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of iBeeHost’s rights.
- Unauthorized use of iBeeHost’s network in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender, including those provided by the Cyber Crime Act and other state and federal laws.
Last Updated: 01 July 2017